RED NOSES is an artistic organisation bringing humour and laughter to people in need of joy
The founders vision
- We believe in the beauty of human emotions and strive to help people rediscover moments of happiness, especially in times and places of crisis and hardship
- We envision the creation of a healthier and more humane world by contributing to the wellbeing of all human beings
- With the art of philosophy of professional clowning we support society in reconnecting with joy, happiness and optimism
- A healthy society knows how to laugh and play; people living in a healthy society are connected to each other
- RED NOSES is a global movement with a clear focus on encouraging more joy and happiness in the world
Monica Culen (CEO & Founder) & Giora Seeliger (Artistic Director & Founder)
Your assistance is an invaluable contribution to the development of psychosocial activities by the Ukrainian Red Cross Society and certainly a tangible support in the dissemination of information about methods and forms of psychosocial support. Thanks to the received good expertise, the URCS will be able to achieve great results in improving the welfare of the beneficiaries affected by the crisis.
RED NOSES clowns are able to turn tears into smiles. They bring happiness and colour into the hospital room. With the brilliance of a rainbow, they transport sick people to a world filled with colours, motion, light and freedom, and their poetry remains long after they are gone.
I can see that RED NOSES Clowns are working very professionally, bringing a positive feeling to the clinic and working in perfect connection with the medical staff. Thanks to their presence, we had no big dramas in the tents. It was a huge help!
I saw RED NOSES during a MSF children's vaccination campaign in Moria Camp, Lesbos. They worked very attentively and consciously and they had a very good understanding of the situation and sensitivity towards the children. That was very pleasant and helpful for the work of the doctors.
The work you do is just as important for the target group as the work we do on the ground. Just one performance has a huge impact on refugees and migrants. It changes something, intangible but still real.
The clowns from Red Noses International brought laughter to patients and MSF staff alike. The value of this kind of visit for people’s wellbeing can’t be underestimated.